August 10, 2020
Based on the PA Department of Health and the current Centers for Disease Control (CDC) protocols concerning the COVID-19 virus, New Hope Christian Counseling will continue to offer tele-counseling and begin offering in-person sessions effective August 16.
If both the client and counselor are comfortable with meeting in-person, they will be encouraged to follow social distancing guidelines (6 feet) and proper hand washing techniques.
For your safety, the following actions are being taken at NHCC:
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of common touch points
- Touchless liquid soap dispensers located in the bathrooms
- New touchless hand sanitizers are located in the lobby and waiting area
- New lightweight face shields are available and disinfected after each use if 6 feet of social distance is not possible.
As always, to schedule a free, confidential appointment:
- Call 717-685-5157
- Leave your name and phone number
- Your call will be returned within 24 hours to schedule a tele-counseling appointment
- If it is an emergency, please dial 911
Your understanding in this matter is greatly appreciated as we continue to minister with Christlike love and compassion for one another.
Love in Christ,
Director, New Hope Christian Counseling